First an apology to all my dear readers that I am writing after long time. Also, An apology to TheYAPage because my fellow blogger nominated me 1 year back and I am replying now. Thank you so much! I really like “TheYAPage”, It’s really an amazing blog. I’m glad you enjoy my blog.
Something about Liebster Award: The Liebster award is designed for new blogs like myself. The main purpose is to discover new blogs and give them a speaking platform to get to know the bloggers better. Rule for The Liebster award:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know they are nominated
- No tag backs
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I love Haruki Murakami and “Kafka on The Shore” is my most favorite book in the fiction genre.
- In India, everyone love cricket and all boys play it. But I don’t like it and I also don’t know, how to play it.
- In India, Gujarat region people known for sweet food. But I don’t like sweet food and mostly hate Gulab Jamun.
- I love to sleep and I can sleep anywhere – anytime
- I love rain so much. I love to feel rain pouring on me.
- I love coffee so much specifically caffè latte.
- I like the smell of new book. Whenever I buy any book, the first thing I smell it. I like to re-read books from my closet
- To learn Swimming and Horse riding are on my todo list
- I don’t like facebook much. Though I have facebook account, but I hardly access it
- I love to try different cuisine.
- I love bike riding, trekking, and blogging.
“TheYAPage” asked 11 questions to every nominee and here are my answers:
- Why did you start blogging? – I have started blog first time 2007 because everyone surrounding me were writing blog but I lost interest. From 2007 to 2009, I read many books and friends/colleagues were asking about those books, so finally in 2009, I started blog again with book review.
- Do you have any other blogs/booktube channels/bookstagram accounts and if so what are they? – Nope, Ujval’s Lounge is the blog where you can connect me.
- What is your favorite thing to do besides reading? – Sleeping.. Really, Not kidding.. True. I love to sleep. If I am not reading book or not engage in social activity or not watching TV series, I must be sleeping on couch.
- Who is your favorite blogger/booktuber/bookstagrammer and why? – The Wanderer’s Thought is my most favorite blogger. I am following her since last 6-7 years. Her blog always motivated me to write something new. Whenever I feel sad or down, I visit her blog and it feels me with energy.
- Where do you buy your books? – Crossword. I visit their store time to time, check new arrivals, check classic novel collection and buy books.
- Eating while reading, do or don’t? – No. One single act at a time.
- What are your pet peeves? – Book with weak/worst story and with cover best seller 🙂
- What is your favorite book/series? – Kafka On the Shore following by The Girl with Dragon Tattoo.
- Is there a book-to-movie adaptation that you liked better than the original? Why? – Nope. I love to watch book-to-movie adaption but always find books are better than movie.
- When you ask your best friend about the weirdest/funniest thing about you, what would they answer? – They would laugh first and then they will start thinking.. 🙂
- Who is your favorite person in the world? – My Younger Brother
Here, My nominations for the Liebster award!
- The Wanderer’s Thoughts…
- Coco Ginger
- Divine Rhythm
- A Well Read Woman
- Book Journey
- THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES…
- Prima Virani
- WANDERER WORDWEAVER WOMAN
- Nirav Says
- A PLATFORM OF SORTS
- Travel With Archie
Thanks TheYAPAge for nominating me. To all of you who I nominated, You all are doing an amazing job. Please keep continue doing it and spread happiness.
!! Happy Blogging !!
Every Tuesday, I share my interesting-fellow-favorite blogger’s details. They are blogging on various topics starting from poem to book to movie to fashion to photography to anything interesting.
April Wood [A Well Read Woman – AWRW] – Some blogger’s writing is so captivating that you always want to visit them again and again. AWRW is fall in that category. I am not sure when I have started following her but I have read all book reviews from AWRW. I am not-up-to-the-mark compare to her but you can see her influence in my book review style as well.
About AWRW from her blog:
April Wood is an aspiring romance author, book blogger, author interviewer, and a caffeinated book reviewer. When she is not glued to her computer or a book, she is busy taming wild spiderwort, (God those plants are annoying!), obsessing over her gardens to the point of insanity, feeding wildlife, and propagating her ever-growing collection of African violets. She lives in a beautiful historic tudor colonial with her Rock Star husband and their beloved black cat, in lovely Massachusetts, USA.
My mission is to promote authors and spread the word about great books. My reviews are 100% honest, and are based on content, character development, plot, and personal taste. As such, I only review books that I believe I will enjoy, not only as a book reviewer, but as a fan. If I don’t think I will enjoy reading your work, I will not accept your book for review. However, my accepting your work does not guarantee a positive review. I will publish my review regardless of the rating. As an aspiring romance author, my book review policy may change without notice as to focus on my own writing. Anything I have agreed to review will still be done as I’ve promised to do. Thank you for understanding.
Blog Link : https://aprillwood.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
To read about other interesting bloggers, click here.