After completion of Brida and Fifth Mountain, I have completed highly rated and most popular book of Paulo. Yah I have completed my journey with Alchemist. I travelled along with Santiago , Shepherd boy and Alchemist, from Spain to Tarifa to Tangier to Al-Fayoum to Egypt and back to Spain. My friends were right. This is a master piece. This is story of treasure, story of faith, story of spirituality and story of light in life. My one friend told me, sometimes Paulo’s writing is cruel but it always fascinating you.
Paulo always ends story amazingly and his books (The Alchemist, Fifth Mountain and Brida) supports my statementJ. Paulo’s novels are full of good quotes. So I have noted down some quotes from the book.
– What is Personal Calling? It is God’s blessing, it is the path that God chose for you here on Earth.
– We know what we want to do, but are afraid of hurting those around us by abandoning everything in order to pursue our dream. We do not realize that love is just impetus, not that something prevents us going forward.
– Once we have overcome the defeats – and we always do – we are filled with a greater sense of Euphoria and confidence.
– If you believe yourself worthy of the thing you fought so hard to get, then you become an instrument of God, you help the Soul of the world and you understand why you are here.
– At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us and over lives become controlled by fate. That’s greatest lie.
– When you play cards the first time, you are almost sure to win. That’s call Principle of Favorability, Beginner’s Luck. Because there is a force that wants you to realize your destiny; it whets your appetite with a taste of success.
– The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.
– When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it.
I can’t rate this book because it’s awesome. So Go Ahead and read this book.
Name: The Alchemist
!!! Enjoy Reading !!!