Started: 20th April, 2012
Completed: 22th April, 2012
Total Reading Hour: 10-12 Hrs
Why Avoid this Book?
- If you have read Just Friends written by same author, then avoid this book. It looks like repetitive story line, even some sentences repeated in this book also.
- If you are avid book reader, then avoid this book. No Literature work. Author is good in twisting words but that doesn’t turn book into good reading material.
- If you have something good in your plate, then avoid this book.
Why Read this Book?
- If you don’t have anything fruitful in your plate to read then pick-up this book.
- If you want to do some time pass while traveling (and you are not kind of Avid reader), then pick-up this book.
- If you haven’t read Just Friends and have some curiosity about Author’s work, then pick-up this book.
- If you think romance between teenage boy/girl and their so called hotly discussions are enough to read the books, then pick-up this book.
I think, Readers like me always expect something new in second novel of same author (Who wants to read same sentence again?). Author covered story of Indian teenage boy/girl who are just in school, having romance and limited to hotly discussion. Most of Indian Author thinks, hot discussion between teenage girl/boy is romantic story. They must have to understand that Hot discussion is not a Romance. If they are not agree with me, please read Romeo-Juliet (Old era novel) or read Twilight (new era novel). Please try to write something innovative in Romance Genre.
Source [Internet]: Sumrit Shahi is a 17 year old author, and is presently pursuing a degree in Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, in Chandigarh. Apart from Just Friends, he has also written A Lot Like Love…. A Li’l like Chocolate. In Just Friends, Sumrit Shahi manages to effectively capture the lives and moments of his protagonists when they go out of their way to help each other. The book was noted for the light and easy tone that it carried. Sumrit has a penchant for public speaking and nurtures an aspiration to become a movie director someday. An avid debater, he has participated in three Model United Nations Conferences.
Enjoy Reading !!!