First an apology to all my dear readers that I am writing after long time. Also, An apology to TheYAPage because my fellow blogger nominated me 1 year back and I am replying now. Thank you so much! I really like “TheYAPage”, It’s really an amazing blog. I’m glad you enjoy my blog.
Something about Liebster Award: The Liebster award is designed for new blogs like myself. The main purpose is to discover new blogs and give them a speaking platform to get to know the bloggers better. Rule for The Liebster award:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know they are nominated
- No tag backs
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I love Haruki Murakami and “Kafka on The Shore” is my most favorite book in the fiction genre.
- In India, everyone love cricket and all boys play it. But I don’t like it and I also don’t know, how to play it.
- In India, Gujarat region people known for sweet food. But I don’t like sweet food and mostly hate Gulab Jamun.
- I love to sleep and I can sleep anywhere – anytime
- I love rain so much. I love to feel rain pouring on me.
- I love coffee so much specifically caffè latte.
- I like the smell of new book. Whenever I buy any book, the first thing I smell it. I like to re-read books from my closet
- To learn Swimming and Horse riding are on my todo list
- I don’t like facebook much. Though I have facebook account, but I hardly access it
- I love to try different cuisine.
- I love bike riding, trekking, and blogging.
“TheYAPage” asked 11 questions to every nominee and here are my answers:
- Why did you start blogging? – I have started blog first time 2007 because everyone surrounding me were writing blog but I lost interest. From 2007 to 2009, I read many books and friends/colleagues were asking about those books, so finally in 2009, I started blog again with book review.
- Do you have any other blogs/booktube channels/bookstagram accounts and if so what are they? – Nope, Ujval’s Lounge is the blog where you can connect me.
- What is your favorite thing to do besides reading? – Sleeping.. Really, Not kidding.. True. I love to sleep. If I am not reading book or not engage in social activity or not watching TV series, I must be sleeping on couch.
- Who is your favorite blogger/booktuber/bookstagrammer and why? – The Wanderer’s Thought is my most favorite blogger. I am following her since last 6-7 years. Her blog always motivated me to write something new. Whenever I feel sad or down, I visit her blog and it feels me with energy.
- Where do you buy your books? – Crossword. I visit their store time to time, check new arrivals, check classic novel collection and buy books.
- Eating while reading, do or don’t? – No. One single act at a time.
- What are your pet peeves? – Book with weak/worst story and with cover best seller 🙂
- What is your favorite book/series? – Kafka On the Shore following by The Girl with Dragon Tattoo.
- Is there a book-to-movie adaptation that you liked better than the original? Why? – Nope. I love to watch book-to-movie adaption but always find books are better than movie.
- When you ask your best friend about the weirdest/funniest thing about you, what would they answer? – They would laugh first and then they will start thinking.. 🙂
- Who is your favorite person in the world? – My Younger Brother
Here, My nominations for the Liebster award!
- The Wanderer’s Thoughts…
- Coco Ginger
- Divine Rhythm
- A Well Read Woman
- Book Journey
- THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES…
- Prima Virani
- WANDERER WORDWEAVER WOMAN
- Nirav Says
- A PLATFORM OF SORTS
- Travel With Archie
Thanks TheYAPAge for nominating me. To all of you who I nominated, You all are doing an amazing job. Please keep continue doing it and spread happiness.
!! Happy Blogging !!